Sunday, February 19, 2012 The Countdown Begins Share This Story Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Pin this Post Tags: china, mongolia, russia, siberia, train, trans, travel Newer Post You Might Also Like 5 comments Unknown2 April 2012 at 10:14I didn't know you could catch a train to Asia?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyg&k2 April 2012 at 23:05ok. you're banned!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown5 April 2012 at 09:06This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown5 April 2012 at 09:09Hehe, 'gak'As in: "Man, that gak last night was cut, I was nearly blowing chunks."ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown5 April 2012 at 09:12The timer kinda reminded me of a doomsday clock at first, but now that it's counting upwards I'm thinking there is something I should keep an eye on in the oven.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more...
5 comments
I didn't know you could catch a train to Asia?
ReplyDeleteok. you're banned!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHehe, 'gak'
ReplyDeleteAs in: "Man, that gak last night was cut, I was nearly blowing chunks."
The timer kinda reminded me of a doomsday clock at first, but now that it's counting upwards I'm thinking there is something I should keep an eye on in the oven.
ReplyDelete